Goofs from Castle in the Sky (Tenku no shiro Rapyuta)
Showing all 8 items
- The colour of the hand-cannon shells that Dola gives Pazu alternates. The case of the shells is red, and the cap is gold, but later on the case becomes gold, and the cap red.
- When Pazu sets off with Dola and her sons to rescue Sheeta from Muska and the army, he is wearing goggles that he had put on moments earlier. When they take off on their Flaptors, one moment the goggles are above Pazu's eyes, then a bit later on, as they rise into the air, they are covering his eyes, only to be back above his eyes again a bit later.
- When Dola announces that Goliath is off of the port bow, she looks in horror towards the Tiger Moth's starboard stern, the opposite direction from that which she announces.
- When Muska is announcing his rise in rank and plan to the soldiers, he is shown from the side wearing his red uniform, but the next shot from just in front of him shows it changed to green before it's shown afterward, always red.
- In the punchout scene between Shalulu and Pazu's boss, there are instances where we don't hear any auditory reactions, much less punches, when the camera is showing long shots of the crowd in either the Japanese version or the Magnum-English dub. (Disney's version, predictably, adds in more walla and punching sounds for that scene.)
- In the Magnum dub there are other instances where there is no walla during scenes involving crowds. Biggest example: at the climax when the soldiers are being chased by the robots toward their airship, there is absolutely no sound of shouting from the soldiers even though they obviously are. (Both the Japanese version and the Disney dub feature more shouting, respectively.)
- In the Disney dub, when Sheeta first shows her crystal to Pazu, she says that her grandmother gave it to her. But later on in the film, she says that her mother gave it to her before she died.
- When Pazu tosses the apple core behind him after he's finished eating, it disappears.