Trivia for Boomerang (Tamil)
Showing all 6 items
- For a particular look in the film, actor Atharvaa had to wear heavy prosthetic make-up with designers Preetisheel Singh and Mark Troy D'Souza assisting with the makeover.
- There is a particular song which is based on a patriotic theme for which a grant set work worth 1Crore was erected in one of the leading studios in Chennai for this particular song.
- Upen Patel from Bollywood short the same with Shankar's I plays an important role in this movie.
- Atharvaa Murali had to go through hours of hardship during the prosthetic makeover process.
- Atharvaa Murali will be seen sporting three different looks in this movie.
- In an interview, director Kannan revealed that the film was initially supposed to be titled Alangaram.