Bill & Ted's Excellent Adventure
Find Movie Theaters & Showtimesfor
Set your location to find movies & theaters nearby
Hmm... we couldn't find any showtimes for this date and location.
Videos & Photos
Movie Info & Cast
Bill Preston and Ted Logan are two totally excellent dudes facing one most heinous history exam. With the help of Rufus an ultra-cool messenger in a time traveling phone booth, the triumphant two-some bag a bevy of historical heavy weights like the "Bodacious Philosopher Socrates, "One Very Excellent Barbarian" Genghis Khan, the "Short Dead Dude" Napoleon and Noah's Wife Joan of Arc to stage the most hysterical high school project ever. History's about to be rewritten by two guys who can't even spell.
- Keanu Reeves
- Alex Winter
- George Carlin
- Terry Camilleri
- Dan Shor
- Tony Steedman
- Rod Loomis
- Al Leong
- Jane Wiedlin
- Robert V. Barron
Did You Know?
- The scene when Napoleon slides down the water slides at "Waterloo" was filmed at the Golfland/Sunsplash water park in Mesa, AZ.
- In the beginning when Bill and Ted are leaving class, the writing on the blackboard clearly says "Ghenghis Khan". A few seconds later it says "Genghis Khan".
- Bill: It is indeed a pleasure to introduce to you a gentleman we picked up in medieval Mongolia in the year 1269.
- Ted: Please welcome, the very excellent barbarian...
- BillTed: ...MR. GENGHIS KHAN!
- [All the students applaud wildly for Khan]
- Ted: This is a dude who, 700 years ago, totally ravaged China, and who, we were told, 2 hours ago, totally ravaged Oshman's Sporting Goods.
Atom User Reviews
Wow, dudes. Pu-trid. (1989 February 20, p.4D)
Everything Reeves has done since always has the whiff of Ted about it. Party on, dudes.
Full Screen Image Viewer