- 1hr 52m
Find Movie Theaters & Showtimes
Atom User Reviews
High on style. A little light on substance.
Seriously, incredible, see it immediately
Baby Driver, Wright’s first-ever solo screenplay, is a thrilling and original cinematic joyride that pays homage to heist masterpieces while creating a legacy of its own.
A crime-flick love story as Pop-conscious as Wright's earlier work but unironic about its romantic core, it will delight the director's fans but requires no film-geek certification.
Videos & Photos
Movie Info & Cast
- Ansel Elgort
- Jon Bernthal
- Jon Hamm
- Eiza González
- Micah Howard
- Lily James
- Morgan Brown
- Kevin Spacey
- Morse Diggs
- CJ Jones
Did You Know?
- Jamie Foxx and Kevin Spacey are the fifth and sixth Academy Award winning celebrities featured in an Edgar Wright movie. Jim Broadbent, Cate Blanchett and Peter Jackson were in Hot Fuzz (2007). Brie Larson was in Scott Pilgrim vs. the World (2010).
- While planning for the armored car heist, Baby notes that Doc instructed them not to buy their Halloween masks at the same time (to prevent suspicion), yet when they get to the heist JD appears to have picked up all three of the (incorrect) Halloween masks. However, they could easily have ignored the advice as being overprotective or unnecessary.
- [Baby is sitting at a table in a diner when Deborah, a waitress, notices him]
- Baby: Baby.
- Deborah: Your name's Baby? B-A-B-Y Baby?
- Deborah: So are you starting your day or did you just get off?
- Baby: They call; I go. You know?
- [Instantly, Baby's phone buzzes on the table which he catches without looking]
- Deborah: So what is it you do?
- Baby: I'm a driver.
- Deborah: Oh, like a chauffeur? Anyone I'd know?
- Baby: I hope not.
- Deborah: What is your name?