Trivia for Avatar 4
Showing all 5 items
- According to James Cameron, the Avatar sequels were such a massive undertaking that Cameron divided the three scripts between the writing team of Rick Jaffa, Amanda Silver, Josh Friedman and Shane Salerno. Cameron delves further explaining the story process: "I think we met for seven months and we white boarded out every scene in every film together, and I didn't assign each writer which film they were going to work on until the last day. I knew if I assigned them their scripts ahead of time, they'd tune out every time we were talking about the other movie."
- Reported that writers are considering making this fourth installment a prequel to the first Avatar (2009) film
- James Cameron has said that Avatar 4 will be released in 2022
- Arnold Schwarzenegger said James Cameron's films are extraordinary inspiration because it makes other directors online.
- This movie is set to be released 15 years after the original Avatar (2009).