Find Movie Theaters & Showtimesfor
Videos & Photos
Movie Info & Cast
- Jeremy Renner
- Heidi Klum
- James Franco
- John Cleese
- Omar Sy
- Michael Madsen
- Laurie Holden
- Anjelica Huston
- Alec Baldwin
- Donny Falsetti
Did You Know?
- James Franco's third animated film, after The Little Prince (2015) and Sausage Party (2016).
- Several times during the film, characters leave the door open when they come out and walk away. In the very next shot, every time, the door is magically closed.
- [after pulling Swifty out of the snow pile]
- PB: Swifty? What are you doing here so early?
- Swifty: What!
- PB: You are a small arctic fox who was not meant to pull a giant sled with even giant-er packages on it. Are you hearing me?
- Swifty: What? Yeah every word, come on buddy we've got a pound of fun. Let's go!
- Swifty: I lost... my pound.
- PB: What pound?
- Swifty: The pound I gained to hit the twenty pound minimum to pull the top dog sled!
- PB: Well you can't fight your metabolism.
- Swifty: I can and I will put to the test, I'm going to deliver my best, Come on!
- PB: Swifty, how have I put this repeatably in the past.
- Swifty: Look out!
- PB: Oh yes, deliveries have only ever been made by dogs, and you are not a dog.
Atom User Reviews
This movie was slow, unoriginal and boring. Maybe a decent rental but not worth a trip to the movies. We had high hopes for it and it didn’t deliver.
Great movie, don't listen to the other reviews. If you like a good clean funny animation, than see this one!
Arctic Dogs is a functional, distracting kids flick that’s only remarkable in how unremarkable it is.
The computer animation proves competent if uninspired, and somehow manages to make even its presumably fail-safe puffins devoid of cuteness.
There’s precious little action, and beavers with Italian accents, weasels with German and French ones (“Vive l’resistence!”) and zero laughs spread over 92 minutes.