- 1hr 50m
Find Movie Theaters & Showtimes
Atom User Reviews
On the surface, Lucas has made a film that seems almost artless; his teenagers cruise Main Street and stop at Mel’s Drive-In and listen to Wolfman Jack on the radio and neck and lay rubber and almost convince themselves their moment will last forever. But the film’s buried structure shows an innocence in the process of being lost, and as its symbol Lucas provides the elusive blonde in the white Thunderbird -- the vision of beauty always glimpsed at the next intersection, the end of the next street.
Videos & Photos
Movie Info & Cast
Did You Know?
- Re-released as a double feature with The Sting (1973).
- When Falfa's car rolls over, the trunk lid is open. When it blows up it is closed.
- [to Falfa]
- Carol: Your car is uglier than I am!
- [both John and Falfa look at her oddly]
- Carol: Uh... that didn't come out right.