Goofs from American Assassin
Showing all 5 items
- At the start of the film during the beach massacre, in the bar area while all the extras are running from screen left to right. A male extra in the background middle of the screen can be seen standing up (he is wearing dark sunglasses) he picks up what looks like a blue dressing gown & puts it on, ties it up while walking very calmly not taking a care in the world from the background middle to the left of the screen while everyone else is either getting killed or running away from the gunmen. Some of the extras run in front and behind him, he just ignores them and carries on walking.
- Towards the end of the movie the villain escapes on a speedboat out to sea but the main scene has been taking place in Rome which is forty miles from the coast.
- Firing a weapon next to someone's head can (and often does) cause permanent hearing loss. It would be an asinine training maneuver to risk serious injury to a trainee by discharging a handgun within several feet of them.
- When the opening engagement scene is being filmed on the protagonist's, it's clear in several scenes that the screen is either blank (indicating that nothing is being filmed) or the screen has a photo on it which is not what is front of the camera lens.
- The building shown to the "Iranian Embassy" in London is not the embassy, but another building entirely.