- 2hr 2m
- 2hr 2m
Videos & Photos
Movie Info & Cast
Did You Know?
- The new planet, which is assumed to be the home of the engineers, is being referred to as a paradise, and could be the home of the "gods" who supposedly created humanity.
- When Karine takes her first water sample, she syringes the water into a plastic container and then closes the lid. This sample is then handed to the marine who closes the lid again.
- Daniels: Are you sure about this?
- Oram: I'm not committing to anything. I'm simply trying to navigate the path as it unfolds before us. And this has the potential to be a better habitat for our colony.
- Daniels: It has the potential. We don't know that.
- Oram: By the way, this crew nobody wants to get back in the pods. Right? And that was a human voice in that transmission. And it's our responsibility to investigate...
- Daniels: It's our responsibility to protect the 2,000 colonists on this ship.
- Oram: How do you mean?
- Daniels: We've spent a decade searching for Origae-6. We vetted it, we ran the simulations, we mapped the terrain. It's what we trained for.
- Oram: I understand that.
- Daniels: And now we're gonna scrap all that to chase a rogue transmission? Think about it. A human being out there, where there can't be any humans. A hidden planet that turns up out of nowhere and just happens to be perfect of us. It's too good to be true.
- Oram: Too good to be true? What do you mean by that?
- Daniels: We don't know what the fuck's out there.
- Oram: Maybe we just missed the planet, Danny.
- Daniels: This is a monumental risk not worth taking.
Atom User Reviews
Too many idiotic scenarios throughout the entire movie. Extremely predictable, even the plot twist at the end was. Mistake going to see this movie.
This new “Alien” prequel is mostly a gore fest, which may be great news for gluttons of the genre.
The reason to look past the movie’s issues is Fassbender.
The drama flows gorgeously and, unlike in many other franchises in which entries keep getting longer every time out, this one is served up without an ounce of fat. It provides all the tension and action the mainstream audience could want, along with a good deal more.