A Hard Day's Night (1964)
- 1hr 27m
- 1hr 27m
Over two "typical" days in the life of The Beatles, the boys struggle to keep themselves and Paul McCartney's mischievous grandfather in check while preparing… More Details »
Find Movie Theaters & Showtimes for:
Hmm... we couldn't find any showtimes for this date and location.
Videos & Photos
Movie Info & Cast
Director: Richard Lester
Producer: Denis O'Dell, Walter Shenson, David V. Picker
Writer: Alun Owen
Runtime: 1hr 27m
Over two "typical" days in the life of The Beatles, the boys struggle to keep themselves and Paul McCartney's mischievous grandfather in check while preparing for a live television performance.
- The Beatles
- John Lennon
- Paul McCartney
- George Harrison
- Ringo Starr
- Wilfrid Brambell
- Norman Rossington
- John Junkin
- Victor Spinetti
- Anna Quayle
Did You Know?
- The word "Beatles" is never mentioned in dialogue. However, "The Beatles" is clearly visible on Ringo Starr's bass drumhead and on the helicopter in the final scene. Also, the background during the final concert "The Beatles" is in lights.
- Just before the group performs the song "I Should Have Known Better", John is sitting in the livestock carriage, playing with a deck of cards. The sound of shuffling can be heard a moment before he begins to shuffle them.
- George: That's not your grandfather!
- Paul: It is, you know.
- George: But I've seen your grandfather! He lives in your house!
- Paul: Oh, that's my other grandfather, but he's my grandfather, as well.
- John: How do you reckon that one out?
- Paul: Well, everyone's entitled to two, aren't they?
Atom User Reviews
No one has posted a user review yet.
It's inspired fun.
No movie has had a greater impact on the way people looked. The music of course is immortal.
One of the most excitingly contemporary musicals ever made.
Full Screen Image Viewer