47 Meters Down: Uncaged
Find Movie Theaters & Showtimesfor
Videos & Photos
Movie Info & Cast
- Sophie Nélisse
- Corinne Foxx
- Brianne Tju
- Sistine Rose Stallone
- Brec Bassinger
- John Corbett
- Nia Long
- Axel Mansilla
- Khylin Rhambo
- Davi Santos
Did You Know?
- The film had two previous titles, 48 Meters Down and 47 Meters Down: The Next Chapter.
- The brochure the family is holding at the beginning (The Great White Dive Company) has the word "there" printed on it when it should read "their".
- Alexa: We should just go in, go once around the first cave, and then come back.
- Sasha: When was the last time you went diving?
- Mia: I used to go all the time with Dad but I've never been in caves before.
- Sasha: It's like riding a bike, right?
Atom User Reviews
It was good and if you go and get popcorn please chew with your mouth closed instead of open and don’t whisper where everyone can hear you while watching the movie but overall the movie was good and there were a couple of jumpy parts
Was just okay
Set disbelief aside, and primal phobias may well suffice to get you happily to the other side of this adventure.
Roberts populates convincingly elaborate underwater sets with a suitably appealing cast for a claustrophobic adventure that manages to deliver some real terror before it somewhat inevitably levels up into absurdity.
Roberts has clearly been given a bigger budget and it shows in the nicely realized submerged city the poor young women must navigate. He’s saddled with a terrible film title — 47 meters was the depth of the ocean floor in the first film — but none of that matters once the air tanks and masks go on.