My plans changed - can I cancel my order?
You can cancel an order up to 30 minutes before showtime from the Atom App or website. Charges to your credit or debit card will be returned within 5 business days after cancellation, or 7-10 business days for third party payment methods including Apple Pay, Google Pay, PayPal, Amazon Pay, and Chase Pay.
Showtime already started? Unfortunately, due to theater policy, there are no cancellations or refunds after showtime. Please contact a theater manager directly with any questions or concerns. If you're still not satisfied after contacting the theater you may contact Atom Customer Support at [email protected] or 1-844-838-6284.
If you redeemed a promo code or discount and then canceled the order, you’ll be able to reuse the code or discount if it is still valid. If you are not able to reuse the valid code or discount contact Atom Customer Support.
How to Cancel an Order
In the app:
- Tap on the "My Profile" tab at the bottom right
- Under "My Tickets & Invites" tap on the ticket (if you have more than one ticket, click "View All" to see more)
- Tap “Cancel Order”
From the website:
- Log in and click the arrow for the dropdown menu at the top right, next to your name (mobile web users just tap "My Profile")
- Click “My Tickets and Invites”
- Select the movie, then “View Ticket”
- Under Info click “View Your Order Details”
- Scroll to the bottom to find the “Cancel Order” button
Note: If you need assistance with canceling an order, contact Atom Customer Support at 1-844-838-6284 or send us an email to [email protected].