Majestic Theaters Safety & Age Policy
In order to provide a pleasant, safe and enjoyable experience for all guests, as a visitor to Majestic PHX Theaters please be courteous of those around you and refrain from dangerous or disruptive behaviors, including but not limited to the following:
- Disruptive or disorderly conduct
- Violence, intimidation, or physically threatening behavior to our staff or other guests
- Unlawful conduct or activity
- Offensive, inappropriate or threatening language, gestures, attire, costumes, accessories or items
- Open containers of any alcoholic beverage except in areas specifically designated for the consumption of alcohol
- Illegal drug use
- Smoking, including e-cigarettes
- Loitering, lingering, delaying, or blocking doors and fire exits
- Defacing, damaging, or destroying any property belonging to Majestic Phoenix or any of its employees
- Picketing, distributing handbills, soliciting or petitioning
- Phone calls, texting, emailing or using social media during the film
- Photographing, videotaping, or otherwise recording the film
- Using any devices that emit distracting light or sound that may disrupt the presentation
- Bringing in outside food or drink
We are excited to cultivate the next generation of moviegoers. We will begin allowing guests 13 to 17 years of age to enter all G, PG, and PG-13 films without an adult; however, our 'No Talking / No Cell Phone' policy will still apply to everyone. Guests under 17 will still need a parent or guardian to accompany them in order to watch R-rated films.
For all G & PG films: Ages 3 and up for all G & PG-rated films that start before 6pm. After 6pm, no children under the age of 6 will be admitted. Guests under 13 must be accompanied by an adult.
For PG-13 films: No children under the age of 6 will be admitted. Guests under 13 must be accompanied by an adult.
For R films: No children under the age of 6 will be admitted after 6pm. Guests under 17 must be accompanied by an adult.
What About Talking & Texting? Our 'No Talking / No Cell Phone' policy still stands! We will still issue a warning to anyone violating the policy & then will take further action of asking them to leave if they still cause a disruption. We also will still not allow anyone to enter the film once the feature has begun.
Be Respectful of Other Guests Please keep your shoes on, keep your feet on the floor, keep conversations during the film to a minimum, and remove yourself from the theater if you must answer a call/text during the movie. Please help us keep the theater clean by taking your trash with you when you go.
If you experience any issues while viewing your film, please speak with a staff member. We will do our best to minimize the disruption and may ask guests to leave if they are uncooperative or continue to disturb other moviegoers.
Majestic PHX Theaters are Private Property If you fail or refuse to follow this Code of Conduct, you will be asked to leave the theatre, and may be banned from all Majestic PHX Theaters. If you fail or refuse to leave when requested to do so, you may be arrested and prosecuted for criminal trespassing.
Refunds will not be issued if you are asked to leave due to a violation of the Code of Conduct.