Fat Cats Cinemas Safety & Age Policy
Most theaters have implemented new COVID-19 policies to help keep you safe at the movies. To learn more, click here.
Child: Ages 3-11
Senior: Ages 60+
ADMISSION INTO RATED "R" MOVIES
FatCats strictly adheres to the industry standard that no persons under the age of 17 may purchase any rated "R" movie. Persons under the age of 17 wishing to attend a rated "R" movie must be accompanied by an adult over the age of 21. Ages 6 and under are not admitted under any circumstances - no exceptions. A valid, government-issued ID will be checked at the podiums entering the theater sections and/or theater entrances at our centers for all persons attending a rated "R" movie who may appear to be under the age of 17. There are no exceptions to this policy. To Recap:
- FatCats will not sell "R" rated tickets to any person under the age of 17.
- A person must be at least 21 years old in order to purchase multiple tickets without providing additional photo I.D. for additional tickets.
- The purchaser must also attend the movie for which the additional tickets are purchased.
- Children 6 and under are not allowed to attend "R" rated features. (No Exceptions)
- Ushers may check for photo identification if a guest appears to be underage and is holding a ticket for an “R” rated feature.
- Kiosk ticket sales are an important service for our guests. Tickets can be purchased online and picked up at the theatre, or an individual may purchase tickets directly from the kiosk. It is important to remember that the admittance procedures still apply to those individuals that make purchases or redeem online ticket purchases from a ticketing kiosk.
- Theater Employees may be stationed at the entrance to a theater playing MPAA rated “R” films to check tickets and photo identification for all who enter to prevent minors from improperly entering.
- FatCats reserves the right to refuse entrance to anyone that cannot present valid photo identification along with a ticket for the proper show time of the “R” rated film.