What if I need to cancel my order?
You can cancel an order up to 30 minutes before showtime. Drive-in movies, private parties and other special events/screenings may have different cancellation policies. Make sure to check the applicable policies to your showing before buying tickets. If you need to cancel an order after the movie has started, contact a theater manager or send us an email to [email protected].
When cancelling you have the option of selecting Atom Cash or Refund to original payment method. If you cancel an order and choose Atom Cash, the full dollar amount of the order, including any order fees, will be deposited and stored in your Atom Cash account. If you choose a refund, the order fees will not be included in the refund amount. Charges to your credit or debit card will be returned within 3-5 business days after cancellation, or 7-10 business days for third party payment methods including Amazon Pay, Apple Pay, Google Pay, PayPal, and Venmo.
If you redeemed a promo code or discount and then canceled the order, you’ll be able to reuse the code or discount if it is still valid. If you are not able to reuse the valid code or discount send us an email to [email protected].
How to Cancel an Order
In the app:
- Tap the Atom Hub at the top left of the screen
- Tap on “Tickets & Rallies”
- Tap on “View Tickets”
- Tap on “Cancel Order”
- Tap on "Atom Cash" or "Refund"
From the website:
- Log in and click the arrow for the dropdown menu at the top right, next to your name
- Click “My Tickets and Invites,” select the movie, then “View Ticket”
- Under Info tap “View Your Order Details”
- Scroll to the bottom to find the “Cancel Order” button
- Click "Atom Cash" or "Refund"
You can also cancel a guest order in your confirmation email from Atom. Tap the "View Details" button then under "Info" tap on "View Your Order Details," then "Cancel Order."