Trivia for Yesterday
Showing all 12 items
Jump to: Spoilers (1)
- Reported to be called "All You Need Is Love"
- A musical about The Beatles
- This movie is partly filmed in Norfolk.
- Filming began on April 21, 2018
- Both Ed Sheeran and Joel Fry starred in Game of Thrones (2011).
- This movie delayed production of Bond 25 (2020).
- Features a scene in the Birkenhead Tunnel, which has also been used as a location in Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows Part1, Jack Ryan: Shadow Recruit, Fast & Furious 6 and Sky 1's bulletproof
- Ed Sheeran who plays himself in this movie said in real life that the Beatles are his main inspiration for his songs.
- The font of the movie's titles resembles the original font which was used for the Beatles-Logo (with the exception of the bigger T that was used in the original logo). Also the poster shows Himesh Patel in a crosswalk, which is a reference to the famous cover of the "Abbey Road"-Album which shows the Beatles on the crosswalk at the Abbey Road Studios.
- At one moment someone suggests to sing "Hey Jude" as "Hey Dude". The Milwaukee-based Beatles-Metallica-crossover metal-band "Beatallica" actually did a parody version of "Hey Jude", entitled "Hey Dude". They officially released it in 2007 on their album "Sgt. Hetfield's Motorbreath Pub Band" (a parody to the Beatles-Album "Sgt. Pepper's Lonely Hearts Club Band"), which was full with other Beatles-covers in Metallica-Style.
- The main concert scene was filmed on the beach of the Norfolk Town of Gorleston, part of the Great Yarmouth Borough. Local residents were first to be chosen as the crowd extras filmed for the scenes.
- Features songs by a new up and coming band from North West England