Quotes from Yesterday
Showing all 4 items
- Ellie Appleton: Miracles happen all the time!
- Jack Malik: Like what?
- Ellie Appleton: Benedict Cumberbatch becoming a sex symbol!
- [Jack finishes playing 'Yesterday' by The Beatles]
- Ellie Appleton: When did you write that?
- Jack Malik: I didn't write it. Paul McCartney wrote it, The Beatles wrote it.
- Jack Malik: It's times like this I wish I hadn't given up smoking. I could murder a cigarette.
- Rocky: Yeah. What's a cigarette?
- Rocky: Love your work, man.
- Ed Sheeran: Thanks.
- Rocky: Especially the rapping.
- Ed Sheeran: Really?
- Rocky: No, I'm only kidding. No, leave it to the brothers, I say.