Find Movie Theaters & Showtimesfor
- 629 Center Point Way, Gaithersburg, MD
- 43751 Central Station Drive, Ashburn, VA
- 1600 Village Market Boulevard, Leesburg, VA
- 13025 Worldgate Drive, Herndon, VA
- 11940 Market Street, Reston, VA
- 9811 Washingtonian Ctr., Gaithersburg, MD
- 1651 international Dr U1700 Level 3M, McLean, VA
- 7101 Democracy Boulevard, Bethesda, MD
- 7235 Woodmont Avenue, Bethesda, MD
- 11160 North Viers Mill Road, Wheaton, MD
- 2150 Clarendon Blvd., Arlington, VA
- 3111 K Street N.W., Washington, DC
- 2772 South Randolph St., Arlington, VA
- 206 Hoffman Street, Alexandria, VA
- 4001 Powder Mill Rd., Beltsville, MD
- 2700 Potomac Mills Circle, Woodbridge, VA
- 20575 East Hampton Plaza, Ashburn, VA
- 10659 Braddock Road, Fairfax, VA
Videos & Photos
Movie Info & Cast
Walt Disney Animation Studios’ “Wish” is an all-new musical-comedy welcoming audiences to the magical kingdom of Rosas, where Asha, a sharp-witted idealist, makes a wish so powerful that it is answered by a cosmic force—a little ball of boundless energy called Star. Together, Asha and Star confront a most formidable foe—the ruler of Rosas, King Magnifico—to save her community and prove that when the will of one courageous human connects with the magic of the stars, wondrous things can happen.
- Chris Pine
- Ariana DeBose
- Alan Tudyk
- Evan Peters
- Harvey Guillén
- Victor Garber
- Angelique Cabral
- Della Saba
- Ramy Youssef
- Niko Vargas
Atom User Reviews
Spent a lot of time on nostalgia and odes to the past, was visually stunning, but felt like it was trying too hard. Ending felt rushed. My kids loved it, but I personally have no desire to watch it again ever. The star’s design also felt very out of place stylistically with the rest of the film. I loved overall the message of the film and the concepts expressed. I just don’t feel they were explored well.
It’s a good movie. Make sure you stay until after credits. A lot of Easter Eggs. Chris Pine makes a GREAT bad guy.
The story is off, the heart is missing and the laughs aren’t there.
Wish serves as a throwback to the past, a celebration of the present, and a gentle push into the future.
Even for hardcore fans, Wish comes close to overdoing it with the, well, Disney-ness. That’s when Oscar winner Ariana DeBose (“West Side Story”) becomes the movie’s saving grace, as a likable, idealistic teen heroine with plucky verve and powerhouse vocals.