Trivia for Wild Rose
Showing all 5 items
- This movie was screened at Dingle International Film Festival in County Kerry, Ireland. The same county where Jessie Buckley was born.
- Dan Wootton described Julie Walters in this film as having "the best acting Scottish accent I have ever heard."
- The Laurieston Bar as featured isn't far from Glasgow City Centre - a traditional 1960's timewarp, close to Glasgow Central Station under the bridge of the West Coast Main railway line.
- Glasgow's Grand Ole Opry can also be visited, on Govan Road. It specializes in country music.
- The woman singing at the bar in Nashville towards the end of the movie is multi-grammy award winning country artist Kacey Musgraves