Trivia for Wild Rose
Showing all 5 items
- The film premiered at TIFF in Toronto in 2018.
- Wild Rose was screened at Dingle International Film Festival in Co Kerry, Ireland - The same county where Jessie Buckley was born.
- Dan Wootton described Julie Walters in the film as having "the best acting Scottish accent I have ever heard".
- The Laurieston Bar as featured isn't far from Glasgow City Centre - a traditional 60's timewarp, close to Glasgow Central Station under the bridge of the West Coast Main railway line.
- Glasgow's Grand Ole Opry can also be visited, on Govan Road. It specialises in country music.