Where'd You Go, Bernadette
Find Movie Theaters & Showtimesfor
- 11160 North Viers Mill Road, Wheaton, MD
- 43751 Central Station Drive, Ashburn, VA
- 1600 Village Market Boulevard, Leesburg, VA
- 13025 Worldgate Drive, Herndon, VA
- 9811 Washingtonian Ctr., Gaithersburg, MD
- 7850e Tysons Corner Center, McLean, VA
- 2150 Clarendon Blvd., Arlington, VA
- 3111 K Street N.W., Washington, DC
Film format:STANDARD FORMAT. List of Showtime Features:"
- Reserved Seating,
- Recliner Seat,
- Open Captioning
- 2772 South Randolph St., Arlington, VA
- 206 Swamp Fox Rd., Alexandria, VA
- 2700 Potomac Mills Circle, Woodbridge, VA
- 45980 Regal Plaza, Sterling, VA
- 22875 Brambleton Plaza, Ashburn, VA
- 11380 Bulloch Drive, Manassas, VA
- 199 East Montgomery Avenue, Rockville, MD
- 9650 Main St, Fairfax, VA
- 2911 District Ave, Fairfax, VA
- 11830 Grand Park Avenue, North Bethesda, MD
Videos & Photos
Movie Info & Cast
- Cate Blanchett
- Judy Greer
- Kristen Wiig
- Troian Bellisario
- Billy Crudup
- Laurence Fishburne
- Megan Mullally
- Steve Zahn
- Emma Nelson
- Jóhannes Haukur Jóhannesson
Did You Know?
- This is the first film that Richard Linklater directed that stars an Academy Award winning actor or actress (Cate Blanchett).
Atom User Reviews
If you are creative person you will get this movie...some parts a little long could be edited ..but overall loved the message and the truth of the point that you have to express yourself or you will slowly go insane lol also great job by all actors as usually cate is good in everything she is in!
The aspect of the book Linklater has chosen to focus on, and the one he infuses with playfulness and warmth, is the complex bond between a flawed but loving mother and her devoted if perhaps too-responsible child.
Richard Linklater's 19th feature becomes compelling in its final act, but before that too often appears tonally addled and dramatically dawdling.
No matter Linklater’s efforts to keep the proceedings grounded in a light realism, this inherently melodramatic, sometimes absurdist material resists his naturalistic tendencies.