Trivia for Unbroken: Path to Redemption
Showing all 5 items
- Evangelist Billy Graham was portrayed by his grandson Will Graham.
- The sequel did not include cast members Alex Russell or Jack O'Connell as Louis "Louie" Zamperini, nor his brother Pete, either due to scheduling conflicts or they were not available at the time of filming. The replacements are Bobby Campo as Pete and Samuel Hunt as Louie. It also had no involvement of Angelina Jolie as director or Legendary Pictures and Universal Pictures as its distributors. Pure Flix Entertaiment and director Harold Cronk replaced them.
- This Sequel will also have no involvement of Angelina Jolie as a director or Legendary Pictures and Universal Pictures as its distributors Pure Flix Entertaiment and Director Harold Cronk will take their place.
- The film's release date in the United States was just one week after the release date of director Harold Cronk's previous film, God Bless The Broken Road (2018).
- Despite being produced by Universal 1440 Entertainment, this film was theatrically released by PureFlix Entertainment instead of Universal Pictures itself.