Trivia for Tyler Perry's Acrimony
Showing all 6 items
- This is Tyler Perry's second R-rated film, after For Colored Girls (2010).
- In this film, Ajiona Alexus played the younger version of Melinda Taraji P. Henson's character. On the television show Empire (2015), Alexus also played the young version of Henson's character.
- The film was shot in eight days.
- This is the longest tyler perry film.
- This is the third film collaboration between actress Taraji P. Henson and director Tyler Perry. Their previous efforts were "The Family That Preys" (2008) and "I Can Do Bad All by Myself" (2009).
- Omari Hardwick was considered for the role of Robert.