Find Movie Theaters & Showtimesfor
Videos & Photos
Movie Info & Cast
The Transformers aren't just a cartoon anymore!
May 29, 2018 Update: The first official Transformers spin-off is coming this fall with Bumblebee.
- Shia LaBeouf
- Megan Fox
- Josh Duhamel
- Tyrese Gibson
- Rachael Taylor
- Anthony Anderson
- Jon Voight
- John Turturro
- Michael O'Neill
- Kevin Dunn
Did You Know?
- Bumblebee has an air freshener hanging from his rear-view mirror with a Bee on it that says; "Bee Otch."
- During one scene in Qatar the soldiers pass Shiprock, a natural landmark found in New Mexico.
- Ironhide: Why are we fighting to save the humans? They're a primitive and violent race.
- Optimus Prime: Were we so different? They're a young species. They have much to learn. But I've seen goodness in them. Freedom is the right of all sentient beings. You all know there's only one way to end this war: we must destroy the Cube. If all else fails, I will unite it with the spark in my chest.
- Ratchet: That's suicide! The Cube is raw power, it could destroy you both!
- Optimus Prime: A necessary sacrifice to bring peace to this planet. We cannot let the humans pay for our mistakes. It's been an honor serving with you all.
Atom User Reviews
Transformers is a wet dream for fanboys, with vehicles that whiz and whir into alien robots, spectacular sci-fi stunt chases, glistening military hardware, overheated computer software and brainy, hot girls who love Popular Mechanics.
Everything comes down to an epic battle between the Transformers and the Decepticons, and that's when my attention began to wander, and the movie lost a potential fourth star.
The most surprising thing about Michael Bay's much-anticipated, blockbuster-bound Transformers is how funny the movie is.