Transformers: Revenge of the Fallen
Find Movie Theaters & Showtimesfor
Videos & Photos
- Bring transforming robots into the comfort of your living room in this trailer (02:29)
- Clip: Shanghai (01:03)
Movie Info & Cast
This Transformers sequel see the war between the Autobots and Decepticons escalate.
May 29, 2018 Update: The first official Transformers spin-off is coming this fall with Bumblebee.
- Shia LaBeouf
- Megan Fox
- Josh Duhamel
- Tyrese Gibson
- John Turturro
- Ramon Rodriguez
- Kevin Dunn
- Julie White
- Isabel Lucas
- John Benjamin Hickey
Did You Know?
- Michael Bay described the tone of the film as "Ben-Hur (1959) fused with Apocalypse Now (1979)."
- (at around 51 mins) When Sam is kissing Alice on the bed there's a fan in the window, but when Mikaela comes back into the room and throws the box with Wheelie in it at Alice the window is closed and the fan is leaning against the wall.
- Sam Witwicky: You don't stop, you don't hide. You run. You understand me?
- Ron Witwicky: No!
- Sam Witwicky: You've gotta let me go. You've gotta let me go.
- Judy Witwicky: Let him go.
- Ron Witwicky: You come back! YOU COME BACK!
Atom User Reviews
With its intelligence at the level of the simple-minded, however, the film is not likely to attract moviegoers who seek something more than a screen filled with kaleidoscopes of colored metal. Fan boys will no doubt love it, but for the uninitiated it's loud, tedious and, at 147 minutes, way too long.