Find Movie Theaters & Showtimesfor
Videos & Photos
Movie Info & Cast
- Colin Quinn
- Devin Fabry
- Carla Oudin
- Amy Schumer
- Josh Segarra
- Ryan Farrell
- Robert E. Torres
- Jim Florentine
- Robert Kelly
- Dan Soder
Did You Know?
- The first film by Judd Apatow not to be written by him, only directed.
- The characters talk about seeing Billy Joel with Elton John in NY at Shea Stadium. They never played together at Shea. They played together at Giants Stadium, and arenas such as Madison Square Garden in the NY area.
- Gordon: Girls, your mother and I are getting divorced. Monogamy isn't realistic. Say it.
- Five Year Old KimNine Year Old Amy: Monogamy isn't realistic.
- Gordon: Again!
- Five Year Old KimNine Year Old Amy: Monogamy isn't realistic!
- Amy: I didn't understand that word at the time but now, I know exactly what he was talking about.
Atom User Reviews
Funny but the build up from the previews made me think there would be more. But it was still good
While her debut as a screenwriter and leading lady doesn’t quite reach the outrageous heights of her TV work, Trainwreck remains hilarious and provocative, heralding what we can only hope will be a pot-stirring new voice on the big screen.
Before it starts to lose steam in its third act, Trainwreck is a deft blend of laughs, romance and poignancy — not to mention one of Apatow’s most polished, mature works.
Cutting through many of the easy signifiers found in bad-behavior comedies to get at what it actually feels like to be an intimacy-phobic mess, Trainwreck finds Judd Apatow putting his directing chops in service of Amy Schumer's deeply felt but cracklingly funny screenplay.