Thor: Love and Thunder
Find Movie Theaters & Showtimesfor
- 43751 Central Station Drive, Ashburn, VA
- 1600 Village Market Boulevard, Leesburg, VA
- 6201 Multiplex Drive, Centreville, VA
- 7850e Tysons Corner Center, McLean, VA
- 7101 Democracy Boulevard, Bethesda, MD
- 11160 North Viers Mill Road, Wheaton, MD
- 2150 Clarendon Blvd., Arlington, VA
- 3111 K Street N.W., Washington, DC
- 2772 South Randolph St., Arlington, VA
- 206 Hoffman Street, Alexandria, VA
- 4001 Powder Mill Rd., Beltsville, MD
- 2700 Potomac Mills Circle, Woodbridge, VA
- 20575 East Hampton Plaza, Ashburn, VA
- 22875 Brambleton Plaza, Ashburn, VA
- 20000 Century Boulevard, Germantown, MD
- 11380 Bulloch Drive, Manassas, VA
- 199 East Montgomery Avenue, Rockville, MD
- 2911 District Ave, Fairfax, VA
- 8001 Gateway Promenade Place, Gainesville, VA
Videos & Photos
Movie Info & Cast
- Chris Hemsworth
- Taika Waititi
- Natalie Portman
- Christian Bale
- Tessa Thompson
- Russell Crowe
- Jaimie Alexander
- Chris Pratt
- Dave Bautista
- Karen Gillan
Atom User Reviews
they made Thor look like an idiot, too much joking around, not appropriate for kids as they are discussing "orgies"
Such a departure from previous Thor movies. Some humour is good but it became a comedy show of one liners. What was the point of the screaming goats? Some good parts and Christian Bale was fabulous in his role. Overall? Don’t waste your money.
Love and Thunder is an urgent reminder that in order for the MCU to keep going, in an entertaining, soulful way, creativity and innovation is required. You can’t just say “multiverse” 1,000 times and call it a movie.
Sans some overarching Avengers narrative providing these standalone epics their thrust, Thor: Love and Thunder plays adrift and uneven, once again resistant to use its untethered narrative and leading hunk in any meaningful—meaningfully sexy—way. By film’s end, when one character tells another to “choose love,” I could hear a handful in my theater beginning to sniffle and cry. It’s hard to understand why. The only thing my eyes could do was roll.
It’s the mix of tones — the cheeky and the deadly, the flip and the romantic — that elevates “Thor: Love and Thunder” by keeping it not just brashly unpredictable but emotionally alive.