The Ten Commandments (1956)
Find Movie Theaters & Showtimesfor
Set your location to find movies & theaters nearby
Hmm... we couldn't find any showtimes for this date and location.
Videos & Photos
Movie Info & Cast
A rich Egyptian prince Moses, learns that he is a Hebrew. He then turns his back on his royal heritage to lead his people out of bondage.
- Charlton Heston
- Yul Brynner
- Anne Baxter
- Edward G. Robinson
- Yvonne De Carlo
- Debra Paget
- John Derek
- Cedric Hardwicke
- Nina Foch
- Martha Scott
Did You Know?
- Audrey Hepburn was originally slated for the role of "Nefretiri". Producer and director Cecil B. DeMille reluctantly decided to pass on her after she was judged "too slender" (flat-chested). Anne Baxter had originally been a contender for the role of "Sephora".
- The safety pin on the infant Moses' diaper can be seen when the baby is floating down the Nile.
- Moses: No son could have more love for you than I.
- Sethi: Then why are you forcing me to destroy you? What evil has done this to you?
- Moses: The evil that men should turn their brothers into beasts of burden, to be stripped of spirit, and hope, and strength - only because they are of another race, another creed. If there is a god, he did not mean this to be so.
Atom User Reviews
Full Screen Image Viewer