The SpongeBob Movie: Sponge Out of Water
Find Movie Theaters & Showtimesfor
Videos & Photos
- Trailer 2 for The Spongebob Movie: Sponge Out Of Water (02:30)
- Trailer for The Spongebob Movie: Sponge Out Of Water (02:30)
Movie Info & Cast
- Antonio Banderas
- Eric Bauza
- Tim Conway
- Eddie Deezen
- Rob Paulsen
- Kevin Michael Richardson
- April Stewart
- Cree Summer
- Billy West
- Carlos Alazraqui
Did You Know?
- This is the first Nickelodeon film to get a sequel that is not based on Rugrats (1990).
- At the sacrifice scene, Squidward first appears with his executioner mask already on, but he then puts on again in the next shot of him, even though he first appeared with the mask already worn.
- [Plankton tiptoes across the Chum Bucket to get the key from a sleeping Patrick, who is the guard holding Karen prisoner. As he ]
- Plankton: Will you stop playing that tiny piano? You're gonna get us caught!
- [SpongeBob stops playing and hides the tiny piano behind his back with a nervous grin on his face]
- SpongeBob SquarePants: Sorry.
Atom User Reviews
Ultimately, for the show’s fans, it may not matter if “Sponge Out of Water” shows a hint of mildew. After all, my co-critic’s most enthusiastic note — “Hilarious!” — was written before the lights even dimmed.
Rather than further expanding those seemingly limitless SpongeBob horizons, the live action/CG stuff never satisfyingly jibes with the traditional nautical nonsense down below.
The jokes are consistently hilarious, with enough variety to tickle the funny bones of old salts and young fishies alike.