Trivia for The Six Billion Dollar Man
Showing all 6 items
- Actually based on the novel 'Cyborg' by Martin Caidin.
- The 70's series actually fueled the prosthetic industry. Patients needing new limbs would ask for the "same thing" that the 6 million dollar man has. Forcing medical companies to come up with more advanced technology.
- Martin Caidin actually claimed his book was based upon a Government project and that there was in fact a viable 'Cyborg' created as the result of that project.
- Will mark the fourth collaboration with Mark Wahlberg and Peter Berg since Lone Survivor (2013), Deepwater Horizon (2016) and Patriot's Day (2016)
- Peter Berg & Mark Wahlberg have both dropped out of the film reportedly.
- Peter Berg was attached to direct for a short time. He previously directed Wahlberg in Lone Survivor, Patriots Day, Deepwater Horizon and Mile 22