Trivia for The Prodigy
Showing all 8 items
Jump to: Spoilers (1)
- The now infamous scene at the end of the first trailer, along with other scenes, had to be re-edited for test audiences due to their intense scare factor.
- Miles has Heterochromia, a difference in coloration between both eyes (in Miles' case, his right eye is hazel and his left eye is blue).
- This was the first horror movie released in 2019 featuring Jackson Robert Scott. The second was It Chapter Two (2019).
- Miles is compared to David Bowie due to having two different coloured eyes, commonly known as Heterochromia. However, David Bowie didn't have this condition. He actually had Anisocoria; one pupil is bigger than the other. It was this condition that made his eyes look different colours.
- Since Jackson Robert Scott filmed this movie in-between It (2017) and It Chapter Two (2019), he appeared in three horror movies in a row.
- Miles was born on August 22, 2010. August 22 also happens to be the birthday of Colm Feore who plays Arthur Jacobson.
- The name Miles Blume was inspired by the names of the enigmatic children in The Innocents (1961): Miles and Flora.
- Towards the end of the movie, Miles wears a T-shirt with a lion's head, which marks him as a predator. Additionally, he was born under the sign of Leo.