Trivia for The Last Black Man in San Francisco
Showing all 6 items
- Cameo: The lead singer of the San Francisco punk band Dead Kennedys, Jello Biafra, has a cameo in this film.
- Cameo: Director Joe Talbot makes a cameo appearance when Jimmie is passing out flyers for Mont's play to people on the streets of San Francisco.
- The poster was illustrated in the style of Walter Dean Myers' book covers.
- The short role of Uncle Ricky is played by Daewon Song who is a professional skateboarder.
- Cameo: San Francisco Fillmore neighborhood based rapper, San Quinn, makes a cameo buying Twix from, and arguing with the candy lady.
- Cameo: Mike Marshall, known for singing the chorus to "I Got 5 On It" and for the song "Rumors" with the Timex Social Club, makes a cameo appearance performing the song "San Francisco (Be Sure to Wear Flowers in Your Hair)". The film also has a nod to his famous performance as he jokingly starts to sing "I Got 5 On It" at the end of the scene.