Goofs from The Lady Eve (1941)
Showing all 6 items
- When Eve is presented by her Uncle at the party, she is referred to as "Lady Sidwich", but her actual title is "the Lady Eve Sidwich".
- When "Colonel" Harrington talks to Jean in her cabin the morning after Pike proposes, the shadow of a spotlight moves up and out of frame.
- When Jean is looking at Charles in the mirror, what she sees is the right way round (you can clearly see this by looking at the cover of Charles' book).
- When Charles first meets "the Lady Eve Sidwich" at the party, his face goes from blank expression to shock twice - first with all characters, then in closeup.
- When Charles and Jean are standing on the deck talking, the ambient, background sounds - of people talking and birds singing - can be heard running on a loop. The scene lasts several minutes, but the ambient sounds repeat every several seconds.
- During the poker game on ship Eve asks Hopsy how much he's down and he says about $2000, She deals the next hand giving him 4 queens and the betting ensues. The pot grows to $4200 or a profit to the winner of $2100. After Hopsy wins, Eve asks again how far he's down and he answers about $1000, however he should be about $100 to the good.