Goofs from The Hunger
Showing all 5 items
- During the scene when Miriam offers the drink to Sarah, Sarah is standing in front of a bust depicting Miriam. The camera pans between the two a total of three times. The third time, when Sarah takes a sip of her drink, the bust is not there.
- During the quick cuts when John attacks Alice, blood splashes on the sheet music. A few cuts later, the music stand is kicked to the floor, and the open pages are now blood-free. The unstained pages are seen again at the end of the sequence (in a fade effect that reinstates their blood stains).
- In the climactic sequence, Miriam takes a swipe at one of the cadavers, knocking its jaw off. The impact causes it to wobble, making it obvious that it is a rigid, lightweight prop.
- During the "Flower Duet" scene, Sarah spills what looks like red wine on her blouse, but she was sipping from a glass that contained a whiskey-colored liquid.
- When Sarah is on the TV program discussing the condition Progeria, she pronounces it "Pra-j-eriah'. The correct pronunciation is "Pro-geria."