Goofs from The Happy Prince
Showing all 5 items
- Oscar is shown at Clapham Junction in prison garb with the number 33. He is on the way to Reading Gaol where he is assigned cell C33.
- Oscar was well known to have bad teeth and discoloration from the application of mercury. Rupert Everett's set of choppers do not reflect this.
- Cuthbert Dunne (1869.10.4-1950) is played by 70 year old Tom Wilkinson.
- Naples, 1897: in an argument, Bosie states that Oscar uses "pancake" makeup. Pancake wasn't invented until the 1930s, by Max Factor.
- Reggie Turner (1870.6.2-1938) played by 48 year old Firth.