Find Movie Theaters & Showtimesfor
Set your location to find movies & theaters nearby
Hmm... we couldn't find any showtimes for this date and location.
Videos & Photos
- Trailer for the comedy film (02:29)
- Second trailer for this comedy about a Vegas bachelor party gone terribly wrong (02:26)
Movie Info & Cast
Three buddies wake up from a bachelor party in Las Vegas, with no memory of the previous night and the bachelor missing. They make their way around the city in order to find their friend before his wedding.
- Bradley Cooper
- Ed Helms
- Zach Galifianakis
- Justin Bartha
- Heather Graham
- Sasha Barrese
- Jeffrey Tambor
- Ken Jeong
- Rachael Harris
- Mike Tyson
Did You Know?
- Actor Trademark: [Chuck E. Cheese] Alan makes a joke about him not being allowed near schools or a Chuck E. Cheese, a direct reference to one of his staple jokes in his stand up: "When you look like I do, it's hard to get a table for one at Chuck E. Cheese."
- When Stu is waking up on the floor from the hangover, the chicken is behind his head. The next shot from a different angle shows the chicken at the top of his head.
- Phil Wenneck: Tracy, it's Phil.
- Tracy Garner: Phil, where the hell are you guys? I'm freaking out.
- Phil Wenneck: Yeah, listen, uh... we fucked up.
- Tracy Garner: What are you talking about?
- Phil Wenneck: The bachelor party. The whole night. It's... Things got out of control and, uh... we lost Doug.
- Tracy Garner: What?
- Phil Wenneck: We can't find Doug.
- Tracy Garner: What are you saying, Phil? We're getting married in *five hours*.
- Phil Wenneck: Yeah... that's not gonna happen.
Atom User Reviews
A piercingly funny, twisted whatever-happens-in-Vegas caper.
The Hollywood Reporter
The Hangover ain't art, but Phillips has shaped the hardcore hilarity into the summer party movie of all our twisted dreams.
Full Screen Image Viewer