- 1hr 54m
- 1hr 54m
- Movie Details
Videos & Photos
Movie Info & Cast
- Sean Astin
- Josh Brolin
- Jeff Cohen
- Corey Feldman
- Kerri Green
- Martha Plimpton
- Jonathan Ke Quan
- John Matuszak
- Robert Davi
- Joe Pantoliano
Did You Know?
- Robert Davi, who is a trained opera singer, came up with the idea where he sings to Sloth from Giacomo Puccini's opera "Madama Butterfly."
- When they dump the jewels into Mikey's mother's hands, her fingernails alternate between painted and bare.
- Elgin Perkins: Hello guys. I'm Mr Perkins, Troy's father.
- Richard 'Data' Wang: We know who Troy is. He's that cheap guy.
- Brandon Walsh: My dad's not home, Mr. Perkins.
- Elgin Perkins: Is your mommy here?
- Brandon Walsh: No, actually she's out at the market buying Pampers for all us kids.
- [feigning laughing]
- Elgin Perkins: Papers, Bill. You can give these to your father to read through and sign. I'll be by to pick them up in the morning.
- Brandon Walsh: Thank you.
- Elgin Perkins: Thank *you*.
Atom User Reviews
Awesome loved it. I'm glad I finally got to see it on the big screen.
Loved it! So fun seeing this on the big screen again after 35 years!
Actually, maybe the movie is better than it seems to be -- I just couldn't understand what anyone was saying. The dialogue came across as clear as schoolyard chatter during recess -- and just about as pleasant to listen to. There is a water slide, a pirate ship and an amusing little chubbikins (Jeff Cohen) who squirts Reddi Wip directly into his mouth. [20 Jun 1985, p.1]
The Goonies, like Gremlins, shows that Spielberg and his directors are absolute masters of how to excite and involve an audience. E.T. was more like Close Encounters; it didn't simply want us to feel, but also to wonder, and to dream.
Target Exclusive Showing
Unlock this showtime with the special password.
Don't Have The Password?