Find Movie Theaters & Showtimesfor
Videos & Photos
Movie Info & Cast
- Sean Astin
- Josh Brolin
- Jeff Cohen
- Corey Feldman
- Kerri Green
- Martha Plimpton
- Ke Huy Quan
- John Matuszak
- Robert Davi
- Joe Pantoliano
Did You Know?
- Robert Davi, who is a trained opera singer, came up with the idea where he sings to Sloth from Giacomo Puccini's opera "Madama Butterfly."
- When they dump the jewels into Mikey's mother's hands, her fingernails alternate between painted and bare.
- Elgin Perkins: Hello guys. I'm Mr Perkins, Troy's father.
- Richard 'Data' Wang: We know who Troy is. He's that cheap guy.
- Brandon Walsh: My dad's not home, Mr. Perkins.
- Elgin Perkins: Is your mommy here?
- Brandon Walsh: No, actually she's out at the market buying Pampers for all us kids.
- [feigning laughing]
- Elgin Perkins: Papers, Bill. You can give these to your father to read through and sign. I'll be by to pick them up in the morning.
- Brandon Walsh: Thank you.
- Elgin Perkins: Thank *you*.
Atom User Reviews
Awesome loved it. I'm glad I finally got to see it on the big screen.
Great to see on the big screen!
The Goonies, like Gremlins, shows that Spielberg and his directors are absolute masters of how to excite and involve an audience. E.T. was more like Close Encounters; it didn't simply want us to feel, but also to wonder, and to dream.
As entertaining as The Goonies finally becomes--and its last hour is mostly one pleasure after another--it's a shame that Spielberg, writer Chris Columbus and director Richard Donner felt the need to take the low road in terms of language. [7 Jun 1985, p.A]