Find Movie Theaters & Showtimesfor
Videos & Photos
Movie Info & Cast
- Sean Astin
- Josh Brolin
- Jeff Cohen
- Corey Feldman
- Kerri Green
- Martha Plimpton
- Ke Huy Quan
- John Matuszak
- Robert Davi
- Joe Pantoliano
Did You Know?
- Robert Davi, who is a trained opera singer, came up with the idea where he sings to Sloth from Giacomo Puccini's opera "Madama Butterfly."
- When they dump the jewels into Mikey's mother's hands, her fingernails alternate between painted and bare.
- Elgin Perkins: Hello guys. I'm Mr Perkins, Troy's father.
- Richard 'Data' Wang: We know who Troy is. He's that cheap guy.
- Brandon Walsh: My dad's not home, Mr. Perkins.
- Elgin Perkins: Is your mommy here?
- Brandon Walsh: No, actually she's out at the market buying Pampers for all us kids.
- [feigning laughing]
- Elgin Perkins: Papers, Bill. You can give these to your father to read through and sign. I'll be by to pick them up in the morning.
- Brandon Walsh: Thank you.
- Elgin Perkins: Thank *you*.
Atom User Reviews
The Goonies, like Gremlins, shows that Spielberg and his directors are absolute masters of how to excite and involve an audience. E.T. was more like Close Encounters; it didn't simply want us to feel, but also to wonder, and to dream.
As entertaining as The Goonies finally becomes--and its last hour is mostly one pleasure after another--it's a shame that Spielberg, writer Chris Columbus and director Richard Donner felt the need to take the low road in terms of language. [7 Jun 1985, p.A]