Trivia for The Gentlemen
Showing all 7 items
- Kate Beckinsale was originally cast but dropped 2 days after shooting began. Michelle Dockery replaced her.
- Second collaboration between Guy Ritchie and Charlie Hunnam after King Arthur: Legend of the Sword.
- Third collaboration between Guy Ritchie and James Warren after Snatch and King Arthur: Legend of the Sword.
- Matthew McConaughey was main character in season 1 of True Detective, while Colin Farrell was main character in season 2.
- Second collaboration between Guy Ritchie and Hugh Grant after "The Man from U.N.C.L.E." (2015)
- Towards the end of the film Hugh Grant's "Fletcher" stands in front of movie poster for The Man from U.N.C.L.E. a previous Guy Ritchie film he also starred in as slick operative "Waverly".
- When Michael returns to his pub a 'Gritchie Brewery' van can be seen outside. Gritchie Brewing Company is owned by director Guy Ritchie.