Goofs from The Gentlemen
Showing all 6 items
- In the closing credits, immediately under "Standby Carpenter", it says "Standy Rigger"-this should be "Standby Rigger".
- At 42:31 Jackie's right arm is on the sofa's top and in the next shot her hands are crossed.
- While taking Laura from Power's apartment, Raymond is wearing a gold ring. He also wears a green ring that disappears and re-appears randomly.
- When Michael selects a song on the jukebox, a 45 rpm record loads and plays. The song heard is from a 2017 album and was never released as a single on 45 or otherwise. This is also odd because all of the titles on jukebox the selection list are from the late 1950s to early 1960s.
- When the audience is first introduced to Rosalind she is walking into her garage wearing distinctive black Louboutin high heels with red soles - shortly after talking to Michael she leaves the office wearing black high heels with a light coloured sole.
- The small encased gold gun that was given to Mickey Pearson comes with six bullets, Rosalind even mentions this when seeing it. Right before she raises the gun then stands and shoots the two men you can see the six bullets still in the case, she never loads it.