Trivia for The Conjuring 3
Showing all 9 items
Jump to: Spoilers (2)
- Chad Hayes and Carey W. Hayes, co-writers of The Conjuring (2013) and The Conjuring 2 (2016) will not be returning to write.
- David Leslie Johnson-McGoldrick has been hired to write the screenplay. He also co-wrote The Conjuring 2 (2016) and the original screenplay for The Nun (2018).
- James Wan will not return to direct. Instead it will be Michael Chaves (director of The Curse of La Llorona) set to direct.
- Title was changed to The Conjuring: The Devil Made me Do it.
- Based on the episode of "A Haunting" series (2005-2019), 2006 episode "Where Demons Dwell".
- Julian Hilliard is the third child star from "The Haunting of Hill House" to star in a Conjuring movie, preceded by Lulu Wilson (Annabelle: Creation) and Mckenna Grace (Annabelle Comes Home). All three played younger versions of the Crain siblings.
- Joseph Bishara, who composed the scores for The Conjuring (2013), Annabelle (2014), The Conjuring 2 (2016), The Curse of la Llorona (2019) and Annabelle Comes Home (2019), was confirmed to be returning to score this third Conjuring film.
- This movie is allegedly about the story of Arne Cheyenne Johnson who killed his landlord in 1981. The story was described in the 1983 book "The Devil in Connecticut"
- In an interview, Michael Chaves said that he can't confirm the plot of the film. When asked about the rumors of the possible adaptation of the Arne Cheyenne Johnson's case, he just say that The Conjuring 3 would be 'bigger' than that.