Trivia for The Boss Baby 2
Showing all 9 items
- DreamWorks Animation's seventh film to become a franchise after Shrek (2001), Madagascar (2005), Kung Fu Panda (2008), How to Train Your Dragon (2010), Trolls (2016), and The Croods (2013).
- James McAvoy's fourth animated film after Gnomeo and Juliet (2011), Arthur Christmas (2011), and Sherlock Gnomes (2018).
- Eddie Izzard's eighth theatrically released animated film after The Wild (2006), Bee Movie (2007), Igor (2008), Cars 2 (2011), Rock Dog (2016), The LEGO Batman Movie (2017), and Abominable (2019).
- Jonathan Banks' second animated film, the first being Incredibles 2 (2018).
- Nathan Lane's seventh theatrically released animated film after The Lion King (1994), Titan A.E. (2000), Teacher's Pet (2004), Astro Boy (2009), Wish Dragon (2019), and Minions 2 (2020).
- The first non-Disney/Pixar animated film to be composed by Michael Giacchino as well as DreamWorks Animation's second follow-up film to have a change of composer after The Croods 2 (2020).
- The second Universal's animated film to be released in March, after The Lorax (2012).
- Sean P. Mullen's directorial debut.
- DreamWorks Animation's first film of the 2020s to be rated G by the ACB (Australian Classification Board).