The Bells of St. Mary's (1945)
Find Movie Theaters & Showtimesfor
Set your location to find movies & theaters nearby
Check back soon for more information.
Videos & Photos
Movie Info & Cast
- Bing Crosby
- Ingrid Bergman
- Henry Travers
- William Gargan
- Ruth Donnelly
- Joan Carroll
- Martha Sleeper
- Rhys Williams
- Richard Tyler
- Una O'Connor
Did You Know?
- Bing Crosby's performance as Father O'Malley earned an Oscar nomination for Best Actor, the first time a person received a nomination for playing the same character in two different films (he had been nominated - and won - for Going My Way (1944) the previous year).
- When Sister Benedict is starting to erase her drawn portrait on the blackboard when Father O'Malley walks in, she barely erases any of the portrait, but in the next scene most of the portrait is already erased.
- [stands up in class to present a report]
- Patricia 'Patsy' Gallagher: The Six Senses.
- Sister Mary Benedict: Oh, the subject I gave you was the five senses.
- Patricia 'Patsy' Gallagher: Well, I chose for my subject six senses.
- [baffled and confused]
- Sister Mary Benedict: Well, go on, Patricia. Go on.
- Patricia 'Patsy' Gallagher: The Six Senses: To see, to hear, to taste, to smell, to feel... to be.
Atom User Reviews
Full Screen Image Viewer