Goofs from T-34
Showing all 6 items
- In the concentration camp, several prisoners are seen with a mustache and long hair. In real life in concentration camps, all prisoners were shaved completely.
- The first scene in the concentration camp SIII in Ohrdruf, Thuringia takes place in the Summer of 1944. The camp was opened 6th November 1944.
- Jäger says to Ivushkin, "Ich hab dich erschossen", which is translated "I have shot you dead". However, the Russian voice over in the original movie translates it to "I was shooting at you".
- In the final scene, Anya awaits the tank men in the meadow east of town, as planned. But when the men arrive from town at sunrise, she is staring at them eastbound, into the sun, instead of west, the direction they'd be coming from.
- There was no Diesel at German gas stations in that time period.
- There is no river and no bridge of that size in the town of Klingenthal. Also there is no castle as seen in the movie.