Stand By Me
Find Movie Theaters & Showtimesfor
Set your location to find movies & theaters nearby
Hmm... we couldn't find any showtimes for this date and location.
Videos & Photos
Movie Info & Cast
After the death of a friend, a writer recounts a boyhood journey to find the body of a missing boy.
- Wil Wheaton
- River Phoenix
- Corey Feldman
- Jerry O'Connell
- Kiefer Sutherland
- Casey Siemaszko
- Gary Riley
- Bradley Gregg
- Jason Oliver
- Marshall Bell
Did You Know?
- Mr. Quidacioluo is played by Bruce Kirby, whose real last name is the nearly identical Quidaciolu.
- When Gordie and Chris discuss Gordie's size, their positions change.
- Gordie: Alright, alright, Mickey's a mouse, Donald's a duck, Pluto's a dog. What's Goofy?
- Vern: If I could only have one food for the rest of my life? That's easy-Pez. Cherry-flavored Pez. No question about it.
- Teddy: Goofy's a dog. He's definitely a dog.
- Gordie: I knew the $64,000 question was fixed. There's no way anybody could know that much about opera!
- Chris: He can't be a dog. He drives a car and wears a hat.
- Gordie: Wagon Train's a really cool show, but did you notice they never get anywhere? They just keep wagon training.
- Vern: Oh, God. That's weird. What the hell is Goofy?
Atom User Reviews
A small, quiet film that walks tall and resonates long after.
The richness of its tapestry, densely woven from human emotions and character interaction, ensure it will never lose that relevance.
Full Screen Image Viewer