Spider-Man: Into the Spider-Verse
Find Movie Theaters & Showtimesfor
Videos & Photos
Movie Info & Cast
- Shameik Moore
- Jake Johnson
- Hailee Steinfeld
- Mahershala Ali
- Brian Tyree Henry
- Lily Tomlin
- Luna Lauren Velez
- Zoë Kravitz
- John Mulaney
- Kimiko Glenn
Did You Know?
- This was animator Bob Persichetti's directorial debut.
- Throughout the movie, the New York Police Department is incorrectly referred to with the abbreviation "PDNY;" it should be "NYPD." (Presumably, the filmmakers confused New York's Police and Fire Departments, as the Fire Department uses the similar abbreviation "FDNY.")
- Miles Morales: How many more Spider-People are there?
- Peter B. Parker: Save it for Comic-Con.
- Miles Morales: What's "Comic-Con"?
Atom User Reviews
Best Spider-Man movie for the fans! STAN LEE CAMEO heartbreaking
Pretty overrated and safe. I was expecting something unique and innovative but other than the visuals it wasn't. Even the visuals became repetitive. The second half was rushed and character actions were forced because the plot called for it. Miles becomes top Spiderman right after getting his powers. Kingpin is out of character from what was established earlier for the ending. The second half was a mess. Too much forced humor to be family friendly
After a solid decade of Marvel movies modeled on the same template, it’s a thrill to watch one that’s allowed to find its own rhythms, to play with form and content without contorting the plot to fit in a minor character who might become important five movies from now.
A confident blend of comic-book élan and stirring sentiment, Spider-Man: Into The Spider-Verse finds fresh ways to tell the familiar story of everyone’s favourite web-slinger.
Into the Spider-Verse really is the ultimate Spider-Man film in a lot of ways, the one that crystallizes the character’s moral philosophy, his life lessons, his arachnid athleticism, and his quirky sense of humor into one hugely appealing package. It’s pure dorky fun.