Trivia for Sony/Marvel Morbius
Showing all 7 items
- The character of Morbius can also be glimpsed in the bonus features of the Blade (1998) DVD, in a deleted ending.
- F. Gary Gray turned down directing the movie.
- Morbius will be the second comic book portrayal for Jared Leto. The first one was the Joker in the DC Extended Universe.
- Leto was rumored for another vampire role, Lestat in Josh Boone's failed Vampire Chronicles reboot.
- The second film in the Sony's Universe of Marvel Characters.
- The film's director Daniel Espinosa directed the Sci Fi/Horror movie "Life" which was rumoured to be a prequel to Venom (2018).
- Matt Smith is the third actor who played an incarnation of Doctor Who (Smith was the Eleventh Doctor) to appear in a Marvel Comics film, after Christopher Eccleston (the Ninth Doctor, Malekith in Thor: The Dark World (2013)) and David Tennant (the Tenth Doctor, the Purple Man in Jessica Jones (2015)). All three have taken on villainous comic-book roles.