Sonic The Hedgehog
Find Movie Theaters & Showtimesfor
- 43751 Central Station Drive, Ashburn, VA
- 13025 Worldgate Drive, Herndon, VA
- 11940 Market Street, Reston, VA
- 629 Center Point Way, Gaithersburg, MD
- 6201 Multiplex Drive, Centreville, VA
- 9811 Washingtonian Ctr., Gaithersburg, MD
- 7101 Democracy Boulevard, Bethesda, MD
- 5300 Wisconsin Ave. NW, Washington, DC
- 2150 Clarendon Blvd., Arlington, VA
- 2772 South Randolph St., Arlington, VA
- 4001 Powder Mill Rd., Beltsville, MD
- 6198 Greenbelt Road, Greenbelt, MD
Film format:STANDARD FORMAT. List of Showtime Features:"
- Reserved Seating,
- Recliner Seat,
- Descriptive Video,
- English Subtitles,
- Spanish Subtitles
- 20575 East Hampton Plaza, Ashburn, VA
- 45980 Regal Plaza, Sterling, VA
- 22875 Brambleton Plaza, Ashburn, VA
- 20000 Century Boulevard, Germantown, MD
- 11380 Bulloch Drive, Manassas, VA
- 199 East Montgomery Avenue, Rockville, MD
- 11830 Grand Park Avenue, North Bethesda, MD
- 8001 Gateway Promenade Place, Gainesville, VA
Videos & Photos
Movie Info & Cast
- Jim Carrey
- Adam Pally
- James Marsden
- Neal McDonough
- Tika Sumpter
- Ben Schwartz
- Leanne Lapp
- Debs Howard
- Michael Hogan
- Shannon Chan-Kent
Did You Know?
- Paramount Animation's first film of the 2020s.
- In the end credit music listings for Queen's "Don't Stop Me Now," Freddie Mercury's first name is misspelled as "Freddy."
- Dr. Ivo Robotnik: Why would you throw your life away for this silly little alien?
- Tom Wachowski: He's my friend.
Atom User Reviews
Was not expecting this to be so good! Please go see this movie they changed the whole design for us support studios that listen to us!
We all loved it great ending can’t wait for what part 2 will have in store for us ...#sonic #twothumbsup
I submit that Sonic the Hedgehog is exhausting. Here is a film that refuses to stop making quips, somehow pulling off the unique feat of never making any of those quips funny.
While Fowler keeps the story moving efficiently, Marsden's easy geniality prevents the simple narrative from feeling rote. Carrey gets a moment or two to cut loose.
Despite some sweetness and playful absurdity, this big-screen outing feels mostly like derivative, fussed-over product.