- 1hr 26m
Find Movie Theaters & Showtimes
- 10659 Braddock Road Fairfax, VATicketing is not available at this locationTicketing is not available at this location
Atom User Reviews
it could have been better.
The reason such a colorful mainstream family time-waster should exist is to string together a bunch of zippy PG-rated action set-pieces. In that sense, the film succeeds at the basest level, thanks primarily to the beautifully crisp animation, a big step-up from the first film’s overtly plastic CG look.
Simply put, Sherlock Gnomes is a dreadful bore.
Not as annoying as it looks, but hardly a stirring or imaginative entertainment, Sherlock Gnomes has a comfortable home right in the middle of the road.
Videos & Photos
Movie Info & Cast
- Emily Blunt
- Johnny Depp
- James McAvoy
- Maggie Smith
- Chiwetel Ejiofor
- Michael Caine
- Stephen Merchant
- Mary J. Blige
Did You Know?
- Sequel to _Gnomeo and Juliet (2011)_.
- Big Boy Gorilla gets his arm torn off in an arm wrestling match with Irene. In the very next scene the arm is back on.
- [Mini-Gnome gets accidentally knocked over by Sherlock Gnomes]
- Mini-gnome: What the f-f-fertilizer!