Resident Evil: The Final Chapter
- 1hr 47m
Find Movie Theaters & Showtimes
Atom User Reviews
The best! I have been a fan since the beginning and it was amazing till the very end!
The action is practically non-stop from beginning to end, but is never remotely exciting due to the Cuisinart-style editing that reduces it all to an incomprehensible, messy blur.
For the first time, the story supports and adds to the action rather than distract from it; it’s almost as though Anderson was holding back in the earlier films because he wanted to save the best for last.
For fans of “Resident Evil,” I believe this final film will not disappoint, but it also will likely encourage newcomers to the saga to go back and play a bit of catch-up by watching the earlier movies.
Videos & Photos
Movie Info & Cast
Did You Know?
- The alleged final installment of the "Resident Evil" film franchise, however depending on domestic and international gross business decisions may or may not be revised.
- At the beginning of the movie, Alice gives a history of the Umbrella Corporation. She says that the T-Virus was created by a Dr. Marcus for his daughter Alicia to prevent her rapid aging. This completely contradicts the story of Resident Evil: Apocalypse as this movie establishes the T-Virus as being created by Dr. Ashford for his daughter Angie. Dr. Ashford crated the Virus at the behest of Dr. Marcus.
- Alicia Marcus: I still own 50% of this company.
- Dr. Isaacs: And what do you intend to do with that?
- Alicia Marcus: You are co-owner of this corporation, but Wesker... Wesker is still an employee.
- Wesker: I don't have to take your orders. My loyalties are with him.
- Alicia Marcus: I know. Albert Wesker, you're fired.