Trivia for Ready or Not
Showing all 14 items
Jump to: Spoilers (6)
- The film is set for a U.K release on the 27th of September.
- Despite appearing as an American in many of her film roles, Samara Weaving is actually Australian.
- Seventeen different versions of Grace's wedding dress were created by costume designer Avery Plewes to show the progress of Grace's night and how her clothes correspond to her attitude
- With the exception of Grace, Daniel and Becky, the rest of the Le Domas including Fitch and the butler Stevens were played by Canadians.
- The Le Domas family's empire of board games is based on now-defunct game manufacturers Milton Bradley Company and Parker Brothers.
- Throughout the film, the drug-addicted Emilie is incapable of using weapons, leading to misses and accidental kills. Melanie Scrofano (Emilie) is best known for "Wynonna Earp (2016)" as the titular gunslinger with the abilities to eliminate revenants from hell.
- (Cameo) Nat Faxon: As the voice of Justin, the vehicle security operator.
- The Pepper Box revolver wielded by Emilie has been the version of the gun weapon in the North American edition of the board game "Clue" since 1972. It was adopted by the European "Cluedo" edition in 1996.
- The ending is an homage to Heathers (1988) where the lead lights a cigarette while the school/house burns down.
- BODY COUNT: 15 (Charles, Clara, Tina, Dora, Stevens, Daniel, Becky, Aunt Helene, Fitch, Charity, Emilie, Gabe, Georgie, Tony, Alex)
- Alex isn't disabling the cameras to help Grace, but to help his family find her.
- The names Le Domas and Le Bail are anagrams of Asmodel and Belial of the Ars Goetia, respectively.
- The implementation of the Le Domas family having a goat shed on their estate is due to said animal being a representation of the Devil.
- Six of the methods of murder available in the various editions of the board game "Clue" are used in the film. The Pepper Box Revolver is used by Emilie and her son Georgie, Grace strangles the butler Stevens, the ceremonial wine is poisoned, Aunt Helene decapitates a maid with an axe, a dagger is used for the sacrificial ceremony, and Grace hits Tony in the face with a lantern, like the candlestick.